Learn To Draw People Step By Step Course Without Figure Drawing Course
Draw People Step By Step Home Study Review - The Pros and Cons
The Pros: When it comes to learning to draw nothing beats watching someone how it is done. This is the only course I have come across where you can watch a professional artist demonstrates how to draw people.
- The course is so packed with information that regardless of your skill level you will learn a lot from this course.
- There is literally over 3 hours worth of step by step video that explains everything from the proper way to shade the lips to how to easily layout an ear.
- There are 6 step by step manuals (over 210 pages in length) that walk you through the entire drawing process for those who want a manual as well.
- Like I mentioned earlier the bonuses are fantastic and well worth the $47 dollars alone.
- It is backed up by a full 60 day money back guarantee.
Draw People Step By Step Home Study Course is designed for anyone who is serious about their art and wants to take their drawing to the next level.
In my opinion it doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or an experienced artist. This course is definitely the fastest way to improve your skill and start creating drawings you can be proud of.
Unlike other drawing books that require tones of drawing material to get started, you can pick up all you require from you local art or stationary stores for a couple of dollars. Finally it is worth mentioning that this course is backed by a full 60 day money back guarantee, so if for any reason you don’t like it you can simply get your money back. Oh, and you get to keep the entire course, you couldn’t really ask for a better deal than that.
The Cons: The only con’s I can think of is the size of the download. Obviously because these are videos and not just PDF that you are downloading it can take awhile, but having said that it is worth the wait.
Also they send you an email with the link to the download page in case your computer freezes or you lose the page mid download.
Secondly it is only available via online download and not available in stores. This is a bit of a shame, but once again I do understand.
Conclusions: Overall, there is no doubt that the “Draw People Step By Step” Home Study Course is widely regarded as the best portrait drawing course available anywhere on the internet.
Having looked at it myself I would have to agree with the consensus and state that it is my favourite product.
I strongly believe that you will never get such great learning material at such a low price again.
So if you are serious about your art you need to get this course.